Conversation Extra meets the needs of learners who want to build on their level of English and improve spoken confidence and fluency
Take a level test and meet our teachers.
Each lesson your teacher will present a topic that will encourage conversation, interaction and introduce new vocabulary to expand your own repertoire of words and phrases. You will converse with other students in pairs, groups and in a range of activities including informal conversation, debates and discussions.
Your teacher will help you express your ideas and focus on any pronunciation mistakes or errors. Articles and multimedia content from the Internet will help make the lessons exciting and give you topical language you can practice and use on a daily basis.
Conversation Extra Course Details
- Course type - classroom taught
- Duration - 3 hours per week
- Mixed levels - Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-intermediate 1 (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-intermediate (B2+) & Advanced (C1)
- Fee £15 per week / £60 per per month
- Frequency - three days per week
- Schedule - Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Length - one hour per lesson / three hours per week
Where is this course taught?
Liverpool English Centre (main school)