If you require English language training that specifically focuses on the particular needs of business, then you have come to the right institute. LEC’s Essential English for Business courses are intensive, dynamic, practical and skills-based. Our trainers are very experienced and our courses are flexible enough to reflect your needs. LEC’s English for Business course offers a practical introduction to the vocabulary, phrases and language of the English-speaking business environment for professionals. It will help you improve your English language abilities, while focusing on the English language needed for an office or business environment. Topics include: making business negotiations, managing meetings, team building, brand awareness & marketing, U.K. & international business etiquette, and HR & recruitment.
Business English Course Details
- Course type - classroom taught
- Duration - 2.5 hours per lesson
- CEFR levels - Upper-intermediate (B2+), Advanced (C1) & Proficiency (C2)
- Fee from £49 per week / £196 per per month
- Frequency - two days per week
- Schedule - Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Length - two and a half hours per lesson / five hours per week
*This course is suitable for students of an Upper-intermediate to Advanced level of English
You’ll get more out of this course if
English for Business is ideal for executives and managers who wish to improve their business language and professional skills in a commercial context in the shortest possible time. Participants will usually have several years professional working experience and are already well established in their chosen career. Participants typically work in the following industries and sectors: Financial services, Hospitality & Tourism, Legal services, Manufacturing, Media communications, Management & Leadership, Operations, Pharmaceuticals, Sales & Marketing, Telecom, Distribution and Logistics.
What can you expect on this course?
– communicate more confidently when communicating
– speak more accurately and fluently in meetings
– improve your written English including emailing
– expand your professional vocabulary
– socialise and network with greater confidence
– Work successfully in a cross-cultural environment