– centrally located
– close to main transport connections
– close to cafes, bars & restaurants
– close to museums, cinemas & theatres
– close to shops, malls & plazas
– close to banks & post offices
– close to dentists, doctors & hospitals
LEC is conveniently located in the centre of Liverpool just a few minutes walk from the main train & bus stations. We are close to Liverpool One shopping centre and Albert Dock which are both great places for you to explore in your free-time.
Liverpool is a historical and cultural city and the people are very friendly which makes it a fantastic place to study English. Apart from The Beatles, The Cavern and Liverpool Football Club there are many museums theatres and musical events to keep you occupied while you study with us.