LEC’s Cambridge English exam preparation courses are designed to prepare you for the Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English), CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) and CPE (Cambridge English Proficiency) examinations. Cambridge English Certificates are widely recognised in commerce and industry, and by educational institutions in Britain and overseas as proof of English language ability. FCE is an upper-intermediate level certificate and proves your ability to use standard written and spoken English in a work or academic environment. The CAE qualification proves that you have a high level and thousands of international colleges, universities, companies and government organisations recognise Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) as a certificate of high-level ability. The CPE is the most advanced qualification which shows your high level proficiency and ability to use English. If you are not sure which exam you should take, try a ‘free test’ on the official Cambridge English Language Assessment website after that you can visit LEC and take our special placement test, which will tell us if you can pass and how we can help you.
Cambridge English Exam Preparation Course Details
The Cambridge English exam preparation course is aimed at hard working, motivated adults who would like to prepare thoroughly for a Cambridge English Certificate and maximise their chance of succeeding in the exam.
What can you expect on this course?
Our courses will teach you how to master the skills and techniques required to pass Cambridge English examinations. You will develop your understanding of the test, and learn how to approach the speaking, listening, reading and writing questions in the exam.
By the end of the course you will be able to
– take the exam with greater confidence
– approach the 5 different components of the Cambridge examinations (Reading, Writing, Use of English, Listening and Speaking) with greater confidence while developing your understanding of the test
– understand what you read and hear more easily
– speak more fluently and write more accurately
– use a wider range of vocabulary in your written and spoken English
– understand the areas you need to work on the most