Conversation Extra meets the needs of learners who want to build on their level of English and improve spoken confidence and fluency
Take a level test & start today
Each lesson your teacher will present a topic that will encourage conversation, interaction and introduce new vocabulary to expand your own repertoire of words and phrases. You will converse with other students in pairs, groups and in a range of activities including informal conversation, debates and discussions.
Your teacher will help you express your ideas and focus on any pronunciation mistakes or errors. Articles and multimedia content from the Internet will help make the lessons exciting and give you topical language you can practice and use on a daily basis.
Conversation Extra Course Details
- Course type - classroom taught
- Duration - 2, 3 & 5 hours per week
- Mixed levels - Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-intermediate 1 (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-intermediate (B2+) & Advanced (C1)
- Fee £16 - 24 per week / £64 - 96 per per month
- Frequency - two, three and five days per week
- Schedule - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Length - one hour per lesson two / three / four hours per week
Where is this course taught?
Liverpool English Centre (main school)
Want to enroll onto this course?
Apply on-line below & register for a course before completing a level test
LEC’s objective is to open the gateway to your education.
Learn about our latest offers, events, courses and more …