General English at LEC focuses on teaching you the type of English which is needed for everyday life in the U.K. and also serves as a stepping stone to the study of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) & Cambridge English exam preparation and higher education purposes. Although this course places a strong emphasis on communicative English, you will also be taught the important skills of reading, writing, listening, grammar, vocabulary and spelling. Liverpool English Centre teachers use a wide variety of teaching media including: newspapers/magazines, radio, video and the Internet.
You’ll get more out of this course if
Your level is between Beginner to Advanced;
You want to improve your English level part-time and effectively while gaining confidence.
General English Part-Time Course Details
- Course type - classroom taught
- Duration - 4 hours per week
- All levels - Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Pre-intermediate 1 (A2+), Intermediate (B1), Upper-intermediate (B2+) & Advanced (C1)
- Fee from £28 per week / £112 per per month
- Frequency - two days per week
- Schedule - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Length - two hours per lesson / four hours per week
What can you expect on this course?
This course will teach you how to use English in real-life situations. You will develop your understanding of grammar, vocabulary and idioms, while learning the secrets of perfect pronunciation. Through interesting and engaging lessons, you will practice the four skills of everyday English: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Improve your fluency, confidence and conversation skills with our most popular course! Give yourself a practical understanding of the English language.