B2 Upper-Intermediate – C1 Advanced Level
Prove your language skills
Study on academic courses taught in English
LEC’s IELTS exam preparation courses are designed to help you use your language ability to get the best possible grade in your chosen exam. On the courses you will learn about how the exams works, what the examiners will be looking for and you will get plenty of practice using the types of questions that you will come across in the exam. After one of our exam preparation courses you can tackle the exam with complete confidence. The courses are relatively short but are very intensive and are therefore very effective.
You can study IELTS preparation either three, six or 15 hours per week. You can choose to study one to one or in a group with an official IELTS examiner. In order to place you in the correct class, we offer free level testing before registration, which will tell us if you have a good chance of passing and how we can help you pass the exam. During your IELTS exam preparation course your progress is monitored by the teacher, who will advise you when to apply for the test.
- Course type - virtual taught
- Duration - 5 - 15 hours per week
- CEFR levels - Upper-intermediate (B2+) & Advanced (C1)
- Fee from £25 per week
- Frequency - two to five days per week
- Schedule - Mondays to Fridays 12:30pm-3:30pm and Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Length - 2.5 hours to 3 hours per lesson
You’ll get more out of this course if
LEC’s IELTS exam preparation course is ideal for students wishing to achieve an IELTS score-band of 6.5 to 7.5 and above in either the General or Academic Module.
What can you expect on this course?
– you will develop an understanding of the types of questions and IELTS examination format, while learning the techniques to master the IELTS speaking, listening, reading and writing tests.
By the end of the course you will be able to
– achieve the best possible mark in your exam
– approach the four different components of the IELTS exam (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) with greater confidence
– understand what you hear and what you read more easily
– speak more fluently and write more accurately
– use a wider range of vocabulary in your written and spoken English
– understand the areas you need to work on the most
Choose your IELTS learning path
Open the gateway to your education.
Learn about our latest offers, events, courses and more …