Liverpool English Centre (LEC) is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all website visitors. The privacy of all of our customers and site users is taken seriously and we take great care to protect your personal data.
We follow the principles below when collecting and processing data:
- We only collect data for specific and specified purposes;
- We do not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish our purposes;
- We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected;
- We will not transfer data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will make our processing of data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store data longer than is necessary to accomplish its objective, or as is required by law.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To create a profile for you to help us provide a more personalised service which is suited to meet your needs.
- To ensure that website content is presented in the most effective manner for users.
- To send you our newsletters or to provide you with information, products or offers that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
Personal Information – You can contact us at anytime to have your details removed from our database.
Cookies – Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website.
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.
LEC’s objective is to open the gateway to your education.
Learn about our latest offers, events, courses and more …